DiversityInc, a leading platform for diversity management, has announced the 2017 Top 50 list, recognizing the nation’s top companies for diversity and inclusion management.
The companies lauded on the DiversityInc Top 50 list excel in areas such as hiring, retaining and promoting women, minorities and people with disabilities.
EY, the global professional services firm, leads the pack in the number one spot. In addition, EY landed on nine specialty lists, including #1 for Executive Women, People with Disabilities, Diversity Councils, Employee Resource Groups and Mentoring.
Joining EY on the Top 10 list are:
5-Johnson & Johnson
In addition to the Top 50 list, DiversityInc also announced the following specialty lists:
- Top 13 Companies for Diversity Councils (EY, No. 1)
- Top 12 Companies for Employee Resource Groups (EY, No. 1)
- Top 15 Companies for Mentoring (EY, No. 1)
- Top 12 Companies for People with Disabilities (EY, No. 1)
- Top 12 Companies for Recruitment (AT&T, No. 1)
- Top 11 Companies for Supplier Diversity (Dell, No. 1)
- Top 10 Companies for Veterans (Northrop Grumman, No. 1)
- Top 12 Hospitals and Health Systems (Mount Sinai Health System, No. 1)
- Top 11 Regional Companies (Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, No. 1)
- Top 5 Utilities (Ameren Corporation, No. 1)
- Top 9 Companies for Executive Women (EY, No. 1)
- Top 11 for Progress (Southern Company, No. 1)
View the complete Top 50 and specialty lists at diversityinc.com/top50
Also check out our career profile interview with Ndonga Sagnia of EY, who shares how she started her career in accounting.
Post by Octavia Goredema @OctaviaGoredema
Photography: #WOCinTech Chat